- IoT vertical market segment analysis: Smart Cities, Smart Buildings; Healthcare, Retail and Transportation among others.
- In-depth market insights and forecast sizing of devices, installed base, connections, network and service revenues.
- Integration and interoperability with legacy infrastructure; applications.
- IoT Security and Data Privacy issues.
- Development and disruption of bearer technologies for IoT, covering cellular to LPWA and sensor networks to satellite among others.
- Assessment and Analysis of Service Delivery Platforms for the IoT.
- Big Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) and their role in IoT deployments.
- IoT new product developments, companies to watch and M&A activity.
- User Experience
- Customer Buying Behavior
- Willingness to Pay
- Market Needs
- Business Plans
- Value Proposition
- Segmentation Strategies
- Product Roadmaps
- Competitive Positioning
- Global Forecast
- Regional Forecast
As the healthcare IT industry continues to evolve, a growing number of medical device manufacturers are bringing to market innovative machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions to enable better patient care. Recently, Verizon has consolidated and redesigned its Partner Program into a new streamlined organization. Verizon, through its Partner Program, is focusing on certifying these new M2M solutions for use on the company’s wireless networks. Recent new members to the Verizon Partner Program include: Carematix, a provider of telehealth solutions for patient-reported outcomes in clinical trials and disease management programs; and Sonicu, a monitoring, data-collection and advisory system that measures sound and noise levels -- as well as other data such as temperature, humidity and vibrations -- in neonatal intensive care units. This report provides a snapshot of the existing landscape and exams different strategies mobile operators implemented to ensure success within the M2M healthcare market.
Verizon Partner Program Highlights increased Mobile Operator focus on mHealth Solutions
Author: Gina Luk
Publication Date: Jul 01 2013
Report Type: Insight, Word
Ask the author
Already a Strategy Analytics Client? Log in to access this content.
Available to Clients Only
This report is available to Strategy Analytics clients only. To see the benefits of becoming a client click here.
To discuss pricing options please contact our sales representative.
A comprehensive database covering mobile tariffs and services worldwide. It provides an easy to use online tool to compare and evaluate tariffs and service information from over 50 countries and a wide range of operators and mobile packages.
21 Apr 2015 to 22 Apr 2015
© 2015 Strategy Analytics