High-touch, client-centric engagements:
Data and reports are only the starting point for our relationships with clients - responsiveness is essential to support critical decision-making. That is why Strategy Analytics is known for its superior responsiveness to client inquiries. Continuity is another valuable asset: our analysts and practice heads have been with the company for an average of ten years.
Broad market perspective:
Strategy Analytics provides a broader perspective on supplier ecosystems and competitive landscapes, especially the converging worlds of information, communications and entertainment. We are also the only analyst firm with an in-house user experience practice and digital home observatory, which study consumer preferences for technology and behavior in the home, the car and on the move.
Granular, high integrity data:
Strategy Analytics has built a singular reputation for providing timely, trusted deep dive research based on subject expertise and proprietary analytics techniques.
- We have been at the cutting edge of handset research for over a decade, including analysis of high-growth categories such as 3D camera phones, dual-SIM handsets and Apple iPhone hyper-profitability
- We consistently lead the industry in forward-thinking research and insights into the digital TV and broadband markets; our Broadband Composite Index has redefined country-level broadband measurement
- We conducted one of the first global surveys quantifying consumer interest and willingness to pay for 3DTV
- Our Digital Home Observatory is the leading source for user experience and consumer behavior insights and data for the digital video industry
- We pioneered the concept of connected converged devices in 2002 when the company introduced the first Connected Home Devices research and analysis service
- Our Strategic Technologies Knowledge Center delivers un matched accuracy and depth in forecasting trends and identifying opportunities for electronic technology and component manufacturers.
- We have been actively researching the global automotive electronics market segment, providing accurate insights to leading industry players. Our forecasts for electronic systems and semiconductor components by region and application are widely acknowledged as the most detailed and complete in the industry.