Enterprise Knowledge Center
Enterprise communications and collaboration using wireless devices and services are transforming business and IT investments and cultures. Opportunities exist for hardware, software and service providers with the right product and go-to-market strategies that address the evolving needs of individual workers and corporate security and management concerns.
To tap these potential market opportunities, product and service providers need to understand differences in key horizontal and vertical market segments. Tough trade-offs on market segmentation and focus are needed.
Strategy Analytics offers an end-to-end view of end user, IT manager, device manufacturer and mobile operator strategies and development roadmaps. We provide unmatched quantification of hardware, software and services. Only Strategy Analytics gives you a global picture of mobile enterprise adoption, including forecasts of wireless enterprise devices, including BYOD and corporate liable device adoption, enterprise application users and revenues, corporate and SMB adoption of SaaS (software as a service), and how the opportunity for M2M is evolving from suppliers of devices, networks and applications to end user requirements and how they differ by market segment.
- What are the costs and benefits for wireless enterprise solutions?
- How are enterprises managing the challenge of corporate and personal liability for mobile devices?
- What are the adoption rates for wireless mobility among small, medium-sized and large companies and key vertical markets? What devices are they deploying, what applications are they using, and which departments are using them?
- What are the market opportunities for selling Software as a Service (SaaS) to small, medium and large businesses?
- Which vertical markets and regions represent the greatest opportunities in the burgeoning Machine-to-Machine (M2M) market?
- How will mobile operators benefit from M2M service and technology deployments?
- What are the technology roadmaps for M2M applications and services?
- How will partnerships between M2M communications service providers and end users such as utilities and car makers evolve?
If your interest is primarily in: