Enterprise Knowledge Center
Strategy Analytics provides tactical, actionable insight and a longer term strategic vision for both Mobile Workforce enablement and the emerging Internet of Things market.
To tap these potential market opportunities, product and service providers need to understand differences in key horizontal and vertical market segments. And in some cases, they must be prepared and willing to make tough trade-offs on market segmentation and re-focus their efforts. Strategy Analytics offers an end-to-end view of corporate user, IT manager, device manufacturer and mobile operator strategies and development roadmaps.
We provide unmatched quantification of hardware, software and services. Strategy Analytics also provides you with broad, deep qualitative analysis and insights of the mobile enterprise and emerging IoT landscape based on our primary research.
Only Strategy Analytics gives you a global picture of mobile enterprise adoption, including forecasts of wireless enterprise devices, including BYOD and corporate liable device adoption, enterprise application users and revenues, corporate and SMB adoption of SaaS (software as a service), and how the opportunity for M2M is evolving from suppliers of devices, networks and applications to end user requirements and how they differ by market segment.
- What are the costs and benefits for wireless enterprise solutions?
- What are the business reasons to adopt wireless enterprise solutions?
- What are the biggest challenges confronting enterprises as they prepare to migrate to wireless enterprise solutions?
- How are enterprises managing the challenge of corporate and personal liability for mobile devices?
- What are the adoption rates for wireless mobility among small, medium-sized and large companies and key vertical markets? What devices are they deploying, what applications are they using, and which departments are using them?
- What are the market opportunities for selling Software as a Service (SaaS) to small, medium and large businesses?
- How will enterprise wireless solutions assist businesses in cutting Capital Expenditure (Capex) and Operational Expenditure (Opex) costs?
The Enterprise Knowledge Center helps you unravel the complexity and hype surrounding Internet of Things by answering questions like:
- How can wireless enterprise and IoT solutions enable organizations to lower Total Cost of Acquisition (TCA), Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and accelerate Return on Investment (ROI)?
- What are the security and data privacy risks and challenges associated with wireless enterprise and IoT solutions?
- Which vertical markets and regions represent the greatest opportunities in the burgeoning IoT market?
- What are the business reasons to adopt IoT enterprise solutions?
- What are the biggest challenges confronting enterprises as they prepare to migrate to IoT solutions?
- What are the opportunities for Big Data and Analytics in the IoT?
If your interest is primarily in: