Enterprise Knowledge Center
Enterprise communications and collaboration using wireless devices and social software and services are transforming business and IT investments and cultures. Opportunities exist for hardware, software and service providers with the right product and go-to-market strategies that address the evolving needs of individual workers and corporate security and management concerns.
To tap these potential market opportunities, product and service providers need to understand differences in key horizontal and vertical market segments. Tough trade-offs on market segmentation and focus are needed.
Strategy Analytics offers an end-to-end view of end user, IT manager, device manufacturer and mobile operator strategies and development roadmaps. We provide unmatched quantification of hardware, software and services. Only Strategy Analytics gives you a global picture of mobile enterprise adoption, including country-level forecasts of wireless enterprise data penetration and ARPU, and revenues for over a dozen key markets across western, central and eastern European, Asia/Pacific and North America.
- What are the costs and benefits for wireless enterprise solutions?
- Which segments and countries represent the greatest opportunities in the burgeoning embedded Machine-to-Machine (M2M) market?
- How will the intersection of the cloud, social, local and mobile (“So-Lo-Mo” ) contexts change the way enterprises develop, evaluate, select, purchase, deliver, use and support software in the extended enterprise?
- How significant an opportunity does mHealth represent?
- How are enterprises managing the challenge of corporate and personal liability for mobile devices?
- What are the adoption rates for wireless mobility among small, medium-sized and large companies and key vertical markets? What devices are they deploying, what applications are they using, and which departments are using them?
- What are the market opportunities for selling extended enterprise application, infrastructure and development platform software products and services to small, medium and large businesses?
If your interest is primarily in: