User Experience Knowledge Center
Connected, converged, multimedia experiences across multiple screens, devices and networks will be the next major battleground for the consumer mind, market and wallet share. Companies from every market segment will all need a deeper understanding of how the user interacts with and embraces new technology. In short, the successful players will consistently create solutions that deliver a winning user experience. This experience encompasses discovery, access, control and sharing of content and data.
Strategy Analytics is the only research firm with an in-house user experience practice that studies virtually all aspects of technology adoption, including home, mobile and automotive. Our insights and recommendations are based on ongoing, independent research investigating consumer behaviors, attitudes and usage scenarios, and a scheduled program of usability evaluation and benchmarking activities. We apply ethnographic, sociological, quantitative and qualitative primary research methodologies within multiple geographic markets on a syndicated and custom basis for clients around the world.
Our user experience experts interact on a daily basis with Strategy Analytics’ industry analysts in devices, media and applications, networks and other focus areas, building on a comprehensive knowledgebase of industry issues and trends.
- How are consumer behaviors and attitudes changing in an increasingly connected, multi-screen world?
- What features, services and experiences must your offering support to meet the needs of your target customer?
- What implementation guidelines should you follow to create usable and compelling solutions that maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty?
- What are the best practice user experience lessons of leading offerings for messaging, media and connected services?
- How should you deliver your offering to connected home devices, connected vehicles and portable devices, including smartphones and tablets?
If your interest is primarily in: