Technologies Knowledge Center
Topics covered in this Knowledge Center
- Compound Semiconductor: RF and microwave, Millimeter wave, Optoelectronics, Materials and equipment, Emerging technologies
- Handset Components: Enabling technologies, Technology roadmaps, BoM cost modelling, Semiconductors, Software R&D
- Radio and Wireless: Radio chipsets, Infrastructure components, Wireless connectivity components, Competing process technologies
Resources you will find in this Knowledge Center
- Forecast and Analysis
- Metrics and Tracking
- Buyer Behaviour Research
- Custom User Experience Projects
- Custom Research and Analysis
As always, we are here to help. If you have any questions finding what you need, please contact us
Technologies Knowledge Center
Electronic technology and component manufacturers must make far-reaching decisions with speed and confidence. For cutting edge technologies, the challenge is how to drive that advanced technology down in cost, functionality and size…faster than your competition. For new products, your teams have to accurately anticipate – or even change – consumer buying preferences.
Strategy Analytics is a recognized leader in the tracking, analysis and forecasting of the wireless and connected home markets. Drawing on this unmatched data and expertise, the Strategic Technologies Knowledge Center delivers accuracy and depth in forecasting trends and identifying opportunities for electronic technology and component manufacturers.
- How can I best allocate scarce R&D dollars?
- What are the volume and cost parameters that I should be planning for to be competitive in my sector?
- Which components will drive growth and profits?
- What will drive next generation platforms?
- What are the major disruptors that will affect my specific sector?
- What's on the 3 - 5 year horizon for competing technologies?
- What impact will integration have on architectures, component vendor revenue, market share and profits?
If your interest is primarily in:
Impact of MWC Announcements on the Baseband & Applications Processor Market
11 Mar 2014
08:00 GMT (04:00 EST / 01:00 PST)
18 Mar 2014 to 19 Mar 2014
Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, Germany
Use SpecTRAX to keep track of handset announcements, specifications and availability
Provides granular operator and market-level data, combined with unrivalled insights into the competitive environment and challenges facing mobile operators in the mobile broadband and evolving mobile voice markets
Offers deep dive primary consumer research combined with performance measurements of service providers in over 60 countries
First to market each quarter with the most accurate and detailed data on handset strategies
In-depth analysis of consumer behaviors, preferences and choices for virtually all aspects of technology adoption, including home, mobile and automotive
Offers a comprehensive analysis and forecast of trends, companies, contracts, platforms and semiconductor content for the global defense industry
© 2014 Strategy Analytics